Without doubt, your super steed is a huge part of your life. Celebrate the bond, love and commitment you have with a photoshoot. Let me capture timeless images of you and your four-legged best friend (or just your horse if you’re camera shy) so you have lasting reminders of your wonderful times together. Whether in and around your yard, on your favourite ride, or at the beach – pick your location, get me booked and let the shoot begin.
- Up to two hours in front of the camera.
- I recommend you bring two or three outfits to the shoot in order to provide you with a good variation within your images.
- A superb quality 12-inch print (mounted and matted).
- The session fee includes the careful editing and processing of your images to make them look their best and ready to turn into artwork for your home.
- A donation to The British Horse Society will be made after each photoshoot to support their ongoing education and welfare work.
After the Shoot:
- The images from your shoot will be available for viewing approximately 2 weeks after your shoot. I will conduct the viewing at your convenience, show you the images via slideshow and then assist you in picking your favourites as well as talking you through the various print and product options I have to offer.
- Additional products will be available for purchase, including mounted prints, framed prints, canvases and digital files.
Please note, I do not guarantee a number of images per session as this can vary depending on location, the weather on the day, or the tolerance level of your horse. Please be assured I will always strive to provide you with a good number of varied, high quality images (usually between 40-80).
Cost: from £125.
Travel within West Sussex is included in the price. Shoots outside of West Sussex will be charged at 40p per mile.